During the month of July, I am running a Twitter competition with a brand new hardcover copy of “Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster’s Forgotten Realms: A Dungeons & Dragons Supplement” as the prize!
Simply follow @rollstats on Twitter in the month of July and you’ll be entered to win (If you are already following me on Twitter, don’t worry, you’re automatically included in the draw) a brand new copy of “Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster’s Forgotten Realms: A Dungeons & Dragons Supplement”:
“The Forgotten Realms is the most successful and widely known Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting ever created, and it owes its existence to creator Ed Greenwood.”
“This 160-page hardcover book describes the campaign setting as it lives and breathes in the imagination of its creator. Through the alter ego of Elminster, Archmage of Shadowdale, Ed Greenwood presents the Realms as a setting where companies of crazed adventurers are born and have rich lives, and where they get to call the shots. In this book, Ed presents a world where friendships are forged, endless intrigues unfold, and heroes wage war against the monstrous inhabitants of famous dungeons and untamed wildernesses.”
Complete contest rules and regulations:
- The competition will run until Monday, July 31st, 2017 at midnight.
- Valid entries include any eligible person who has followed us on Twitter since the launch of our Twitter account in June 2017, up until the competition closing date.
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person for following @Rollstats on Twitter.
- Multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries once the competition has closed at midnight on Monday, July 31st, 2017.
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter. Please be sure to check your account.
Good luck everyone!